 Space / 26826
Re: Yoshima
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Zion has a new weapon in the war with the machines: -snip- Yoshima is a hovership escort. This class of hovership protects larger ships like the Icarus and the Nebuchadnezzar. They’re small, extremely manueverable and very mean. -snip- The machines will fall.

Dude, you have to be kidding. That’s Photoshop, right?
Too cool. Fits very well into the developing aesthetic of the people of Zion. Excellent job on the thrusters, overall detailing, and placement of the cockpit. The nose configuration is very intriguing.

...Seeing the Yoshima online: couple dollars
...Seeing the Nebuchadnezzar online: couple dollars
...Seeing the two side by side in real life: priceless

-ªþ§