 Space / 26825
Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:31:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   The is the “Mika” a Vukota Class Science Shuttle.

Lenny, this is a really nice MOC, inside and out. I feel bad it took me so long to check it out. You seemed to have nailed the eastern block feel down really well. Good pics too!

Can’t wait to see more, even if you are a commie.

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard