 Space / 26692
Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   The is the “Mika” a Vukota Class Science Shuttle.

It is the first civilian Eastern Block craft, meaning it is not under the Cosmos Directorate, but the Technological-Mechanic Directorate. The Mika is operated as a joint venture between the TMD and the Jr.Marshalate.

Comments may be directed to the Jr.Marshal’s Office.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

note: this creation is almost studless, with only 16 exposed studs!

Very nice comrade. The studless look, coupled with really nifty greebling gives it a real utility-type look. Nice with the gears, adds the look of motion to the engines. Love the rear hatch and the cockpit work. Like the GA, I think you maybe went a bit overboard on computers - it’d be cool to see something getting poked and prodded in there. :-)

Awesome work Lenny!

-Chris