 Space / 26808
Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:19:38 GMT

Excellent. It definitely has a shuttle-y shape.

I like how you put the hoses inside the canopy. Thats a nifty detail.

thanks.

I like all the computers, but I suggest perhaps removing a couple and put in an experiment area of some kind... or a little microscope-looking instrument.

well, the concept is that it studies gravitational effects... i’m not sure a microscope would look right. but point well taken, i’ll have a look see and see if I can’t rearrange a bit.

-lenny

A very successful MOC overall. Well done.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks