 Space / 26689
Re: Vukota Class Science Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:18:06 GMT

Civilians? yeah right ;-)

I really really like this. Nice shape, very schmoove, cool scheme and details. Very cool!

My only negative is that the computers in the passenger part seem a little jumbly with the color... but that’s it.

And it must be destroyed if spyware is found aboard. Inspection will be made at Brickfest.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.