 Space / 26839
Re: Yoshima
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 01:56:53 GMT

Out of curiosity, how did you make those aft facing machine guns on the sides? I can see the little binoculars but I can’t figure out how you got them into that circular position for the heavy duty machine gun effect. Could you enlighten me a little? I figure it would be a handy trick for my own MOCs.