 Space / 26830
Re: Yoshima
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:39:47 GMT

Very cool ship Jon!  Any chance it will be modified to stand on its own?

Greg

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HIzx80.1Dso@lugnet.com...
Zion has a new weapon in the war with the machines:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jpalmer/Yoshima/yoshima.jpg>>

Yoshima is a hovership escort.  This class of hovership protects larger • ships
like the Icarus and the Nebuchadnezzar. They're small, extremely • manueverable
and very mean.

The machines [will] fall.

~ <<http://zemi.net/sidebar/bot001.gif>>
~ [ j o n ]¬