 Space / 26824
  Yoshima

Zion has a new weapon in the war with the machines: (URL) Yoshima is a hovership escort. This class of hovership protects larger ships like the Icarus and the Nebuchadnezzar. They're small, extremely manueverable and very mean. The machines will (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Dude, you have to be kidding. That's Photoshop, right? Too cool. Fits very well into the developing aesthetic of the people of Zion. Excellent job on the thrusters, overall detailing, and placement of the cockpit. The nose configuration is (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

That is a damn fine ship! While I'm not all that fond of the Matrix movies, I still think the ships are cool and that would definetly be a very nice compliment to Zion's arsenal. Very good work! (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Ehhh, It's ok.Nothing spectacular. I suppose it will stop a few robots..... Ahh who am I kidding. That thing Rocks! I just bought the Animartrix a few days ago and if the Osiris had a few of those it would have faired a lot better. It looks (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Yoshima

Very cool ship Jon! Any chance it will be modified to stand on its own? Greg "Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HIzx80.1Dso@lugnet.com... (...) ships (...) manueverable (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Looks awesome, dude. You pulled off the stylistic cues from the (URL) Neb> very well. These two ships are going to look awesome next to each other at BF. This is gonna be great! Adrian (URL) BrickFrenzy> (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

Wow! I agree with Adrian, Brickfest is goin' to be awesome . I can't wait to see this in person. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

Very cool Can't wait to check this out at fest! Excellent work my friend. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

Outstanding Moc John, looks great from every angle. It would be cool if you constucted a setting for it, like a secion of the giant underground tunnels. Now all you need is one of those Zion rave-kids with a one word name to drive it. -Keith (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Judging from the responses, I guess I'm probably the only person who thinks there should be at least one more repulsor pad. Looking at the Nebbie, I see lots of downward oriented repulsors, which suggests to me that they actually hold the ship (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

Out of curiosity, how did you make those aft facing machine guns on the sides? I can see the little binoculars but I can't figure out how you got them into that circular position for the heavy duty machine gun effect. Could you enlighten me a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) I use the same idea as a greeblie on my Moonbase Defense Module: (URL) you need is this: (URL) stick binoculars on it. Hats off to you Jon for making one of the best looking Gatling guns ever with Lego IMO. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Ah but I'm not my friend. And yeah as usual I did use photoshop to make the pics brighter. Thanks for the input. I'm going to grunge it up a bit more so that I can make sure it's as priceless as you say to see it by the Neb. Thanks! (URL) j o (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) One of the best complements a guy can get in my opinion. Thank you! (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) She's gonna try her best. (...) That's definitely good to hear. These are sort of supposed to be like angels to the bigger hoverships. (...) The arm does rotate around the entire ship. It does this to help with maneuvering and to help aim some (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Hey Greg! Glad you dig it. Right now I'm getting some kits ready (some of which you might be familiar with ;) and after that I'm going to do the interior and ready some other small Mocs. So if I have the time I'll throw on some new landing (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Thank you! We will defend BrickFest from the evil machines. They will hear us from red brick to black plate. I am not afraid. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Thaks! See you in 4 days! (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) The city of Zion wishes to thank the Admiral of Pre Classic Space. One day, we too will see the stars again. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Buddy, if you get me the bricks, I'll build it ;) You are absolutely not allowed to have 2 names while on a hovership. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) -snip- Honestly I just build what looks good, and this configuration seemed to be the most pleasing to the eye. Considering that it's all fanboy speculation how a hoverpod works, I'm not too worried about it. (...) I think they're for (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) Wow thanks man. I'll take a pic of the guns bfore the Fest. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) As an afterthought, did anyone get the name reference? Or was it too obscure? (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) You've commented before how you liked the spindley, jutting look of some of my stuff.....well sir, this is the big grand pimpdaddy of all those little suckers...and then some. I love it. The orientation of the ship makes it all the much more (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)