 Space / 25575
Re: Quick review of 7470 Space Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:29:37 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:HGwF96.1LrB@lugnet.com...

It comes with a satellite which stows away in the hold, although it's a • bit
of a job fitting it and the arm in and getting the doors to close. This • uses
two 2x2 dishes (http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4740) in gold and one in
silver.

Apparently, according to the UK LEGO club magazine, it is model of the
Hubble Telescope, not just any old satellite...

Huw