 Space / 25434
Re: Quick review of 7470 Space Shuttle (plus lamenting STAMPs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:08:16 GMT

"Paul S. D'Urbano" <durbano@optonline.net> wrote in message

You forget to mention the great price point,
too.  826 pieces for US $50! (Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm assuming it's a • good
value in other countries, too.)

Not quite so good in the UK, £50 = US$70-ish

The one thing about this set that's eating at me are the stickers.

Agreed. I usually apply them on sets I intend to keep made up, but I am
undecided on this one yet...

Huw