 Space / 25472
Re: The Derotatinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 05:36:53 GMT

  Scientist will need to get to work on a U-Screen and/or a Balder da5H
detection system to counter the threat of this weapon.

Certainly some Balder Da5H detector's are needed...

Far too much Balder Da5H goes undetected.

It was certainly scary to build. (It took me a while to figure out where
not to
put the masts).

on a side note, Masts are actually really useful in Space and Sci-Fi.  as
cannons, sensors and the like.

using one in a creation I'm working on now actually.

Trav (-|-)