 Space / 25311
Re: The Derotatinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:

snipping for space

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/Derot/0derotatinator.jpg Cool, huh? and do LMKWYT.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Very non-traditional shape going here Richie. I quite like how the function has determined the form for the most part...gives it a very industrial feel.

Aesthetically, I think the engine configuration is the strongest point of the model....being assymetrical keeps it interesting.

Criticisms? I think the the use of the webbed radar dish and a few of the other ‘formed’ elements detracts from the scale of the ship. If they were done in solids or traditions bricks with SNOT, I think the effect would be excellent, IMO.

Good to see you jumping into .space.....keep it coming!

Cheers, -G