 Space / 25464
Re: The Derotatinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 03:03:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:
   Hi Richie,

Very interesting weapon you have created. Whilst I’m not the biggest fan of ships capable of destroying entire planets (maybe they just seem too extreme...), I think you are on the right track.

Nobody wins a planet-destroying war. But if the bad guys have planet destroying weapons, then we need to have a solid planet-destroying weapon deterrent too.

   The foundations for the microfig scale are there,

Microfig scale?

   however I think that it could do with a bit more detail - the magic thing is to get maximum detail in but make it look like minimum detail. Does that make sense? It’s a good start anyway. And good to see that you are maddling with space! :)

Thanks for the feedback: I shall go a-greebling asap.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique