 Space / 25299
  The Derotatinator

I'm not much of a space builder, but interesting discussions during Bricksmeet 2003 have prompted me to venture back into outer space after an interlude of some years. I commented that it was convenient to have a Foccault's Pendulum near my (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Could you explane this, please? As you might know, the moon stopped spinning a long time ago (it's always showing the same side to earth) It hasn't exploded, and it's still shifting huge bodies of water (known as tides) here on earth, proving (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote: snipping for space (URL) Cool, huh? and do LMKWYT. (...) Very non-traditional shape going here Richie. I quite like how the function has determined the form for the most part...gives it a very industrial feel. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) <snip> (...) Hi Richie, Very interesting weapon you have created. Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of ships capable of destroying entire planets (maybe they just seem too extreme...), I think you are on the right track. The foundations for the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Golly Gosh Richie. that is one very mighty weapon. Scientist will need to get to work on a U-Screen and/or a Balder da5H detection system to counter the threat of this weapon. great work though. a model to be proud of for sure (and to FEAR!) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Being assymetrical helps it corner better too. Subaru is pushing the 'symetrical AWD' line hard. Symetry and balance produce stability, but in space, maneuverability can be more important than mere stability. (Although, when the target is a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Nobody wins a planet-destroying war. But if the bad guys have planet destroying weapons, then we need to have a solid planet-destroying weapon deterrent too. (...) Microfig scale? (URL) (...) Thanks for the feedback: I shall go a-greebling (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Mighty indeed! (...) Certainly some Balder Da5H detector's are needed... (...) It was certainly scary to build. (It took me a while to figure out where not to put the masts). :-) Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Far too much Balder Da5H goes undetected. (...) on a side note, Masts are actually really useful in Space and Sci-Fi. as cannons, sensors and the like. using one in a creation I'm working on now actually. Trav (-|-) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)