 Space / 247
  Need ideas for vehicle

I am currently in the concept phase of another project which hopefully is successful. (The last one is still in the process of disintegrating on my worktable) I am working on a large minifig ground vehicle. I am thinking roughly 45 x 16 studs for a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) Well, you covered the bases pretty well, though after a moment of thought.. 1. Mobile Terraforming Unit - deploys funky terraforming machinery here and there, and houses scientists to repair/monitor progress in a certain radius) 2. Mobile (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

I once built a big land vehicle. I made up this story for it: In the far, far away galaxies, lies a planet known as Desertron. It is an almost dead planet. The surface consists of 100% sand. Huge sand-storms rage over the sandy surface, and the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

Duane Hess wrote in message ... (...) geological (...) I think that military has a lot of possibilities. I would like to see a sort of thing like those gigantic (HUGE!) German WWII guns they used to cart around on extra-extra-long railway (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

I havent finished my own project for a large vehicle, but your post prompted me to share my progress so far. Visit (URL) is only the one creation at present 'LL918'. I will name it properly once finished. It a large military offensive vehicle It is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

Thanks to all who have responded. I have heard quite a few new ideas which intrigue me to say the least. I would also like to thank Lawrence for the pictures of his vehicle. I will be giving them a closer look as time goes on. I have decided this (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

OK, here's what I think is going to take place with my model. (all I have to do is start building now) I was playing with a recon idea, but decided to merge that with the story that Tobias had for a search vehicle. I also liked Tom's idea of a MASH (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) part (...) I love building insides ;-) If I ever build another vehicle, I´ll make it more like Lawrence did his. My first was very big but most of it was solid ABS. --Tobias (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) My largest was another project that *almost* got completed. I built it after seeing Terry's ULV-017. I have about four pictures (but no scanner). I killed the project when a vehicle I had built wouldn't fit under the chassis and onto the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) Thanks for the positive remarks guys. The project is resting at the moment whilst I await the arrival of more large types and shocks from Lego Service. Then I will resume work on the trailer In the mean time I will post a few more pictures of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) sort (...) version (...) Ready to roll out!!! Sorry... I'm a big Starcraft buff. -Palmer (who might actually make a lego Seige Tank one of these days) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) Yeah, what he said--I've already done the minifig-scale Goliath, so someone HAS to do the Siege Tank (especially now that we've got the "feet" with which to do it)! LFB, who really REALLY needs a digital camera. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle