 Space / 24274
  The EBKD Kalashnikov Project

Greetings, comrades, I'm announcing a new project of mine. I am going to document every step in the creation of the new Eastern Block Attack Frigate, the 'Kalashnikov', the flagship of the Junior Marshalate and personal ship of Jr.Mar. Leonid (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The EBKD Kalashnikov Project

(...) Wow! Is that a napkin? ;-) (...) I find that my stuff goes through too many renditions to document every step. There are too many times where a design is scrapped halfway through the process for me to subject everyone to all phases of every (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The EBKD Kalashnikov Project

(...) you see, all the different renditions is what i find so interesting, the very point of this project! i think sometimes people look at something amazing like jassim's Dragonstar, and think he just built it. i imagine that he must have worked (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The EBKD Kalashnikov Project

(...) This is so cool, Leonard. I was going to do something similar a while back, but chickened out. I'm interested to see how all this progresses. Please let us know all the details; the failed ideas, the inspirations, the jackpots. The model (if (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:HG17F2.LDA@lugnet.com... (...) step. (...) process (...) product (...) That's for sure! I'm working on a little ship right now that probably won't go over 175 pieces, but I've scrapped the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The EBKD Kalashnikov Project

(...) It's interesting to see you progression... you're just getting better and better can't wait to see the results- looks good. Here's a 'timeline' of my stuff: (URL)Small transport. Ouch, feel the pain. (URL)Morning star. Friend's bad camera... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The EBKD Kalashnikov Project

(...) hmmm, with this increase in military posturing by the Eastern Block, and all this talk about missle design, the PCS command is suggesting that our people boycott the Solar System Games heald this year in Krsclamastan. The Kalashnikov seems a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Kalashnikov Project: Parts 2 thru 5

i don't know what the heck happened this weekend, and im not sure if i wanna know. but here's what I did. broke up into parts 2 thru 5 because, well, i went from 13 pictures in the project to 61 and thoughts maybe that's too much for one go. I tried (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kalashnikov Project: Parts 2 thru 5

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote: snip... (...) Day 23... My companions and I are still stranded on this deserted planet. Our spamcake supply is running dangerously low. If help doesn't arrive soon, we may have to start hunting fleebnorks. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kalashnikov Project: Parts 2 thru 5

(URL) Kalashnikov Project (...) thanks for the support! I should be okay. as you may have noticed, the color scheme is dark gray, black, and red. as the ship goes from front to back, i start using less dark gray and more black. the change is kinda (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)