 Space / 24435
Re: Kalashnikov Project: Parts 2 thru 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:14:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

snip...

i’m starting to run really low on dark grey bricks, slopes, and plates.

Day 23... My companions and I are still stranded on this deserted planet. Our spamcake supply is running dangerously low. If help doesn’t arrive soon, we may have to start hunting fleebnorks.

   Enjoy! Jr.Mar.L.A.Hoffman

Sounds like you might be hitting a rough spot soon, parts-wise. Nice to see some of your other design concepts showing up again, such as the angled bump-outs at the gunner’s stations. Granted, they’re more advanced than before, but they look great. I like how things are progessing.

-Duane