 Space / 24438
Re: Kalashnikov Project: Parts 2 thru 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:29:27 GMT

http://mocpages.com/folder.php/515?r=332727251 Kalashnikov Project

   Sounds like you might be hitting a rough spot soon, parts-wise. Nice to see some of your other design concepts showing up again, such as the angled bump-outs at the gunner’s stations. Granted, they’re more advanced than before, but they look great. I like how things are progessing.

thanks for the support! I should be okay. as you may have noticed, the color scheme is dark gray, black, and red. as the ship goes from front to back, i start using less dark gray and more black. the change is kinda minimal, and so you don’t (hopefully) get the image of a sudden shift.

oh yeah, and i have PLENTY of black. lets just put it this way, every moc from now until brickfest will have NO dark grey whats-so-ever. unless i stop by bricklink first.

-Jr.Mar.L.A.Hoffman,
Eastern Block Kosmos Directorate