 Space / 24335
Re: The EBKD Kalashnikov Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:31:17 GMT

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
news:HG17F2.LDA@lugnet.com...

I find that my stuff goes through too many renditions to document every • step.
There are too many times where a design is scrapped halfway through the • process
for me to subject everyone to all phases of every project.

I hope that all turns out well and look forward to seeing the finished • product
(as well as all stages in between).

-Duane

That's for sure!  I'm working on a little ship right now that probably won't
go over 175 pieces, but I've scrapped the nose twice, the landing gear a few
times, and the engine and tail section countless times...

But I do think it'll be fascinating to see how another person does things.
For instance, I can't draw to save my life, so only once have I actually
made a drawing before building a ship.

-- Tom