 Space / 23785
Re: PCS Gets a move on....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 16:52:13 GMT

Oh my,
this is the best one yet,
very nice form (i know where you got it ;-)
and the engines are very very cool
as usual i'm really speechless.
its not that there is so much to comment
on in your mocs, as the fact that they really
mesh together in an overall package

PCS: the whole is more than the sum of its parts

new slogan?

-paul

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Spacers:

Now declassifying a new vessel class.  The P.E.Li.C.A.N.  Planetary
Expedition Light Cargo Astro Navigation.