 Space / 23822
Re: PCS Gets a move on....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 18:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
PCS is awesome.  For several reasons, first being the simply elegant designs.

second, altho heavy on white bricks, it is good to see creations that stress
something other than grey.  and with eastern block's emphasis on red, it really
helps open color choices as viable in space creations.

Better Red than Dead...

third, i think fan created themes are awesome.  PCS isn't just another 'fad'
like pods and hoverbikes, but a theme that creates continuity through various
people's creations.  the best part is how many people are making PCS themed
creations. It is something like the moonbase, that really brings our community
together.

Sounds Communist...
and fourthly, you promoted me to Jr.Mar., and you have no idea how tickled that
made me.  i told my wife about it - to have a rank, it is such a silly thing.
I'm definately going to be building more Eastern Block ships and fighters to
contest PCS domination of the solar system. (currently have plans for a
long-range research/attack ship that will be done for brickfest)

PINKO!

and fifthly, it helps bricklink sellers who have the paradisa 6 x 6 x 9 convex
clear panels. heck, ive bought four already just to be preparedfor future
PCS-EBCD creations!

Try gettin' the smaler ones. They's 'spensive. CAPITALST PIG... no wait,
that's me.

Long live PCS!
Long live the Eastern Block!
-Jr.Mar.L.A.Hoffman

Glad to have you as an honorable opponent. ;-)

Admiral Giddens <><