 Space / 23816
Re: PCS Gets a move on....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:21:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Please Let Me Know What You Think of this new craft.

Interesting design. How to put decent landing gear on it though...?

Ya, the Grand Admiral sketched me out a cool plan for the gear.  I'll
install those before fest. The big challenge is the balance on the craft.
The aft is heavier than I planned.

P.S.  Yes this isn't fully complete, there is a lot of outer detail and
greeblie that I need to do.  Also the landing gear is at the best... sucky.

I honestly think it's got enough greeblies already. I mean look at it,
there's greeblies all over!
Also, perhaps you might consider swapping the printed curved panels on the
"chin" with some of the blank curved panels up top, and same with the
sticker'd 6x8 slopes on the side. Seems to me the top needs the printed
detail more to balance out the grey detailing overall.
Or you could add more greeblies... if you were greebly-obsessed. Please
concentrate on the landing gear instead :-)

Ya, I considered the plain panels.  I swapped em out 2 or 3 times...  The
only greeblies I'd add would be to the aft end of the ship.  It's rather plain.

Cheers,
Paul

Thanks for the comments Paul!

Admiral Giddens <><