 Space / 23850
Re: PCS Gets a move on....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 13:39:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Thanks.  I appreciate the complients!  And, ya it may be too greebled
(except for aft), but since this is more of an "industrial" ship I stayed
away from some of the PCS smooth on top/pipes on bottom routine and stuck em
wherever they would fit.  All the techy stuff is on the top because the
bottom area could be hit by cargo loaders on the ground... yeah, that's
it... cargo loader damage.  That's the ticket!

Admiral Giddens <><

Chris,
Speaking of Cargo Loaders... since I have been working on a Marsbase Module
warehouse and loading platform (one that would fit the PELiCAN well)... do
you have any plans of doing PCS bases or ground vehicles. I know PCS is
still exploring known and reachable space, but surely there are plans to
send planetary probes or start surface research missions.

Also, good luck with the sort. I know what a bear that is. It's holding my
building up as well right now.

Aaron Sneary
CEO, Secondary Systems

PS. Secondary Systems seeks freelance photographer for project
documentation. Must be cleared for space travel, have equipment, and willing
to sign non-disclosure form. Salary commensurate with experience. EOE