 Space / 23837
Re: PCS Gets a move on....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 21:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hey Chris,

Absoultely beautiful! The way that you have vertically elongated the PCS
design looks superb. I love the cargo doors and ramp, but my only gripe is
that she is maybe a bit too greebled - or the greebles don't have that
'under the removed panel' feel.
I love watching the evolution of PCS. It really is is very interesting!

Keep up the good work,

Zac

Thanks.  I appreciate the complients!  And, ya it may be too greebled
(except for aft), but since this is more of an "industrial" ship I stayed
away from some of the PCS smooth on top/pipes on bottom routine and stuck em
wherever they would fit.  All the techy stuff is on the top because the
bottom area could be hit by cargo loaders on the ground... yeah, that's
it... cargo loader damage.  That's the ticket!

Admiral Giddens <><