 Space / 23486
Re: Classic Space Lunar Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 19:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:

You know this looks waaayyy too much like the old Lost in Space Chariot to
leave alone!! Pretty cool!

Thanks.  I'd never watched Lost in Space, either the original series or that
movie, so I just looked this up.  You're right, there is a resemblance.
Actually, I even thought about putting a bubble dome on top, which would have
been even more like that Chariot.

Well, if you had, it would have been half the length...Lego treads on their
own are short, unless you get the Technic treads,

I need to get some of those.  I always drool over some of the great WWII MOCs
and someday want to try and do something in that vein.  They're so pricey on
Bricklink, though, that I hesitate to get something that won't fit my normal
Castle-y mode of building.

Bruce