 Space / 23470
Re: Classic Space Lunar Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 21:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

Here's a little vehicle I made last week, my Classic Space Lunar Explorer:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/misc/space/buggy/buggy.html

Nice job Bruce.  You definitely caught the feel of a Classic Space vehicle
like those you mentioned (two of my old favorites, BTW), but of course with
some modern building techniques.  The only thing I would consider changing
is the color of the trans elements.  I don't know if those windshields are
available in dark trans green or trans yellow, but if they are one of those
would be more Classic.  Great job nonetheless!  Love that ladder on the back!

I will ignore the clone bits for the sake of diplomacy.  :)

-Hendo