 Space / 23404
  PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

To all spacers, Get used to seeing this in space (URL) Eastern Block is now a tactical danger in space. This info was received in our command center this morning. Last year's loss of HOPLAB 8 has ended up in a major technology leak to the other (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) This is indeed quite a threat. The arming of explorative craft indicates a high level of hostility. We look forward to more tactical reconnaisance images of Eastern Block craft. It is advised that the PCS should consider arming their vessels (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

Chris, an admiral salute, your stuff keeps getting better even when you think it is already the best. the bottom of the ZOG is very very cool and of course, I LOOO...OOOVE the name -paul "zog" hartzog (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

Phenomenal work... PCS Space could be in some serious trouble! I love the cockpit detailing, and I can't believe you found a use for the Alpha Flight hinged arm piece... I haven't been able to find a way to use it until seeing this. Excellent job. - (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Grand Admiral. It may suprise you to know that there commie-reds in this very newsgroup. I have compiled a list and will begin hearings shortly. I would advise you all to be suspicious of your (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) PCS is armed, more than widely reported. Stay Tuned... Chris <>< (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) *returns salute* Thanks there Paul. I half expected a ZOG based copyright lawsuit. :-) Admiral PCS. (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) Thank ya Matt. ya the pilots controls came out well. Took some inspiration from Dan's Dragonstar controls and others. Umm Alpha Flight? been readin' them comics to much eh? ;-) Admiral, PCS. (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) *nervously*... um, I'm not the Grand Admiral...<looks around> (...) Hmm... to quote my wise daddy. "He who has smelt it, hath delt it." Cuff him boys! (...) Admiral Giddens, PCS (...) PPS Thanks Felix! Ya this will be fun. Expect more vehicles (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

Alpha Flight, Alpha Team... whatever. Had a long drive today, and was a bit tired when I wrote that. -The Matt (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) Admiral, thank you for the insight into this rising dilemma. That is quite a nifty and well-executed logo you have stumbled upon. ;-) It seems that the Eastern Block is more advanced than believed to have used that--dare I say--Galidor-esque (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) whoa, cool...i mean *chilling* logo, & excellent, i mean *terrifying* use of bloody color. the PCS must be authorized to use the funding & resources needed to respond to this new cold (in space) war. (...) Jeff (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) You got that right. That's one heck of a cannon. (...) Nice! I'll have to try that sometime. (...) Very cool. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) Ah, Comrade. me sees that you have an understanding of the EB's Technology please be aware that anyone from the EB would not be responsible for starting armed conflict. simply wish to protect one's self from others, I'm sure you understand. (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

Very cool. I love the color scheme and smoothness of the red and dark gray. And that is a great use for Nick's arm in that side laser. Mmm, I HAVE to convince my parents to let me buy some more Lego. Those new parts look so cool! (...) My mamma's (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) Even the eastern block isn't evil enough to use Galidor pieces. Shesh, they're not satan. ;-) (...) Hope you had fun and met cool folks to share the hobby with. (...) He worries all. Especially moose and squirrel... Admiral Giddens (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) I'll put you in contact with Mrs. Admiral PCS, also known as the budget committe chairman, and let her know your suggestion. :-) (...) Ya, the logo is an Aeroflot logo, edited in Photoshop... 10 minutes, but it came out cool. Thanks! Admiral (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

I think you captured the blocky Eastern European style quite well and still managed to make it connect to your PCS style. I lived in Hungary for a while and collected some communist pins (they were so cheap because the Hungarians really hated them!) (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) Mmmmm. I am liking this wessel even better in red. Ze white, it is a little bland... Maybe I would be liking all ze wessels in red... Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.space)