 Space / 23405
Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 18:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
To all spacers,
Get used to seeing this in space

The Eastern Block is now a tactical danger in space.  This info was received
in our command center this morning.  Last year's loss of HOPLAB 8 has ended
up in a major technology leak to the other side.  They have mass produced
the technology and created the ZOG 31.

Note the heavy Ion cannon added to the frame.  This is no longer your
mamma's mobile lab platform.

Also of note is the advanced tactical control system.  This may make the
ZOG31 more agile in a confrontation.

Mastermind of this new push in space is Space Marshal Natasha Zernika,
pictured here with Boris Flaminki, rocket scientist.  They were quoted as
saying "we must get moose and squirrel."

The EB has gained much in space technology.  Hopefully the peaceful
exploration can continue by both sides.

Here are all the file photos.

Please Let Me Know What You Think... of this threat.

Admiral Giddens, PCS

This is indeed quite a threat.  The arming of explorative craft indicates a
high level of hostility.  We look forward to more tactical reconnaisance
images of Eastern Block craft.  It is advised that the PCS should consider
arming their vessels and preparing for armed conflict..