 Space / 23414
Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 21:19:49 GMT

Here are all the file photos.

Please Let Me Know What You Think... of this threat.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Grand Admiral.  It may suprise
you to know that there commie-reds in this very newsgroup.

I have compiled a list and will begin hearings shortly.  I would advise you
all to be suspicious of your neighbors' activities at this point and report
any deliquent activities.

Felix McCarthy
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

PS- excellent job, Chris.  Your attention to detail is impecible.  I'm
excited to see where you go with this!