 Space / 23420
Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 00:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
Here are all the file photos.

Please Let Me Know What You Think... of this threat.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Grand Admiral.  It may suprise
you to know that there commie-reds in this very newsgroup.

*nervously*... um, I'm not the Grand Admiral...<looks around>

I have compiled a list and will begin hearings shortly.  I would advise you
all to be suspicious of your neighbors' activities at this point and report
any deliquent activities.

Hmm... to quote my wise daddy. "He who has smelt it, hath delt it."  Cuff
him boys!

Felix McCarthy
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

Admiral Giddens, PCS

PS- excellent job, Chris.  Your attention to detail is impecible.  I'm
excited to see where you go with this!

PPS  Thanks Felix!  Ya this will be fun.  Expect more vehicles and figs from
the Eastern Block.