 Space / 23431
Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 17:41:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:

Admiral, thank you for the insight into this rising dilemma.  That is quite
a nifty and well-executed logo you have stumbled upon. ;-)  It seems that
the Eastern Block is more advanced than believed to have used that--dare I
say--Galidor-esque arm in such a lovely manner.  I'm a bit queasy as to
think that peaceful exploration is going to continue peacefully.

Even the eastern block isn't evil enough to use Galidor pieces.  Shesh,
they're not satan. ;-)

-Andrew

(who not so long ago returned from a meetin' o') GardenSLUG :-D

Hope you had fun and met cool folks to share the hobby with.

PS > Boris Flaminki worries me.
He worries all.  Especially moose and squirrel...

Admiral Giddens