 Space / 23423
Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:07:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
To all spacers,
Get used to seeing this in space

The Eastern Block is now a tactical danger in space.  This info was received
in our command center this morning.  Last year's loss of HOPLAB 8 has ended
up in a major technology leak to the other side.  They have mass produced
the technology and created the ZOG 31.

Note the heavy Ion cannon added to the frame.  This is no longer your
mamma's mobile lab platform.

Also of note is the advanced tactical control system.  This may make the
ZOG31 more agile in a confrontation.

Mastermind of this new push in space is Space Marshal Natasha Zernika,
pictured here with Boris Flaminki, rocket scientist.  They were quoted as
saying "we must get moose and squirrel."

The EB has gained much in space technology.  Hopefully the peaceful
exploration can continue by both sides.

Here are all the file photos.

Please Let Me Know What You Think... of this threat.

Admiral Giddens, PCS

Admiral, thank you for the insight into this rising dilemma.  That is quite
a nifty and well-executed logo you have stumbled upon. ;-)  It seems that
the Eastern Block is more advanced than believed to have used that--dare I
say--Galidor-esque arm in such a lovely manner.  I'm a bit queasy as to
think that peaceful exploration is going to continue peacefully.

-Andrew

(who not so long ago returned from a meetin' o') GardenSLUG :-D

PS > Boris Flaminki worries me.