 Space / 23429
Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 13:04:34 GMT

Very cool.  I love the color scheme and smoothness of the red and dark gray.
And that is a great use for Nick's arm in that side laser.

Mmm, I HAVE to convince my parents to let me buy some more Lego.  Those new
parts look so cool!

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Note the heavy Ion cannon added to the frame.  This is no longer your
mamma's mobile lab platform.

My mamma's mobile lab wasn't that bad.

Also of note is the advanced tactical control system.  This may make the
ZOG31 more agile in a confrontation.

I love the little circular array in the front.  Very spacey.

-JHK