 Space / 22678
22677  |  22679
Subject:
Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 04:29:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everyone,

After moving house and starting a course in electronics engineering, my Lego
building time has been a little on the non-existant side. I got inspired
after looking over some cool space stuff on brickshelf and decided to go
ahead with a design that I'd sketched out around a year ago.

So here it is, the Mantaclaw Space Service Vehicle:

http://www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/mantaclaw.htm

The model was half an experiment in building with "minimal visible studs"
techniques. I think it turned out quite nicely.

Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

Zac Soden