 Space / 22682
Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:33:50 GMT

Zac,

This is an exceptional MOC.  You did a great job with the detailing of tools
and thrusters while at the same time keeping it clean.  (the thruster packs
on the sides are really neato).

Best thing is the clean color lines.  Makes me think of old 70's and 80's
space concept art.  White ships with bright primary color stripes.  Very
cool.  It's too bad there's not a slope that will allow that clear dome to
sit flush (nothing against your moc at all!).  Maybe Lego will help us out
there ;-).

Excellent work!  Keep it up!

Chris <><

space.