 Space / 22461
22460  |  22462
Subject:
PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:29:38 GMT

Hiya,

Here's another PCS ship MST3K.  Mobile Shuttle Tracker 3000.  Later in the
classic space age the duties of this ship were divided into:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/442
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/452_1

The MST3K is one of the first faster than light sub capital ships in the PCS
era.  Needing extra fuel pods and intersteller tracking sensors.  While long
range it isn't ment for long term missions of more than a few days.
(designers forgot to install a toilet).  Extra diapers can extend missions.
And if you're wondering how he eats and breathes and other science facts,
you should say to yourself it's just a MOC I should really just relax... for
Mobile Shuttle Tracker 3000.*

Here it is:

Before mod:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSnew/pcsnew01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSnew/pcsnew02.jpg

After mod:

Lemme know whatcha think :-)  La La La

Chris <><

* lyrics from the Love Theme of MST 3K ;-)