 Space / 22484
Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 02:59:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan writes:
Before mod:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSnew/pcsnew01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSnew/pcsnew02.jpg

Lemme know whatcha think :-)  La La La

Chris <>

Hey dude.  I am really beginning to enjoy the PCS MOCS.
I don't recognize the smooth white domes.  Where did you get
those parts?
The cockpit, the sensors, the fuel pods....everything rocks.
Keep them coming.
Taker care.
David.

Hey thanks. Smoothe white domes are this part:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x102
from this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7418

(got mine off bricklink)

Thanks for the comments, glad you're enjoyin PCS :-)

Chris <><