 Space / 22492
Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 03:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

Wonderfully detailed as always Chris, but I can't help feeling it could have
done with more fuselage-ey hull areas. Compared to the previous two craft
(which really are beautiful), it's sort of like it's gone "all greebs".
Maybe it's just not my thing. Still great work, of course. :-)

Cheers,
Paul

Thank ya Paul!
You're right, it doesn't have a lot of fuselag-ey-ness.  I guess I didn't
have a way of having figs access living quarters type stuff behind the
cockpit so I didn't add it... I think though I may have found a way too and
is probably my next project. (if I can find another egg).  The "all greebs"
stemmed from the initial plan for this to be a probe or experimental craft.
Either way, thanks for the critique.  I just wanna build better and that helps.
I always appreciate it!!

Chris <><
Commodore 64th PCS Fleet