 Space / 22493
Re: Major Debut: Part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 05:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Ooh, nice.  I love that color scheme, and the big platform with the defense
things on the sides is well done.  Nice ship- I can see this being used very
clearly in my minds.  Wow.

Keep it up!  Don't be discouraged by any lack of feedback.

-JHK
http://lego.jhkruer.com

Thanks!  The Republic Gunship was my second favorite ship in ep. II (Jedi
starfighter takes first), so I just had to make a trooper transport of my own.

Thanks for the compliments,

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO