 Space / 22494
22493  |  22495
Subject:
Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:12:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Mos Lego!

The first UK fest of the year was this last weekend at Aldershot. Some of us
members of the Brickish Association (http://www.brickish.org) decided to put
together a collaborative display, and the theme chosen was Mos Lego. We
raided our tan supplies, and here is the result:

Rhys Knight's pics:
http://www.pbase.com/buzzmore

Tony Priestman's pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TonyPriestman/Events/2003-03-29-Aldershot/

Especially considering it was the result of half a dozen people working
seperately with little contact between them, I think the results are pretty
fantastic.

We will be bringing Mos Lego to the Brickish Association AGM on 26th April.
We don't think that Mos Lego can ever be too big, so if you have a load of
tan then put it together into a building and join in the fun.

James