 Space / 22446
Major Debut: Part II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:06:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi .spacers,

My next MOC is the Class-D MTTAP (Multi-Troop Transport Attack Platform)
Regesration #R-527-TT-6325

The D-Class MTTAPs were commissioned at the beginning of the War of the Red
Moon (not ours, one of Jupiters') (2293 CE - 2301 CE).  Designed as  a
transport over the rough terrain, the MTTAP were also equipped two Layle S-3
lasers, two Dingle & Howell Z-14.9 sniper rifles, and two Proton torpedoes.
An extremely strong Mitzel partile sheild surrounded the whole craft.  The
D-Class MTTAPs needed a Pilot, a Gunner, two Co-Gunners, and could carry up
to ten soldiers comfortably.  The last D-Class MTTAP was decommissioned on
2306 CE.  Later, some of the MTTAPs were bough by a mining company and
reconfigured for their purposes.

Overall picture.  The left Command Pod houses the Pilot and the right
Command Pod houses the Gunner.  The Gunner remotly controls the lasers and
torpedoes.  The Co-Gunners manually control the sniper rifles.  The box in
the middle of between the two pods holds the particle shield.

More pictures can be found here:

BUILDING NOTES
This MOC was inspiared by the Republic Gunship and the Twin-Pod Cloud Car.
I used yellow because I had never used it in a ship before and I think it
looks good with dark gray.

Please LMKWYT and don't be afraid to critisize.

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO