 Space / 22472
Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:38:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens writes: • <snip>
And if you're wondering how he eats and breathes and other science facts,
you should say to yourself it's just a MOC I should really just relax... for
Mobile Shuttle Tracker 3000.*

Here it is: • <>
Lemme know whatcha think :-)  La La La

Chris <><

* lyrics from the Love Theme of MST 3K ;-)

Ooohh La La!  Quite a stellar addition to the PCS fleet!  This one is
definitely beefier than the prototype (Thanks for the preview ;-)).  Those
fuel pods stand out as huge because of their contrast to the intricate
greebling around that section.  Those clear sensors are sensational!  I
defintiely missed out on those larger clear dishes.  I think the interior
space of the cockpit is balanced.  At first I wasn't too sure about the
rectangular "desk" but I think it helps to divide that space, sort of like
the wings do.  One detail I really like is the rubber technic car axle
thingy (i think there's one at the back too) that holds the two 2x2 dishes.

Ya, this thing evolved quite a bit over the past couple of weeks.  First it
was gonna be a tug... then a probe... then it became a MST3K.  perhaps a Pre
Classic Space verson of Crow and Servo would be cool.  :-)

Uh oh...a PCS Love Theme!?!
Nay... tis a take on MST3K.

Hehe...extra diapers...sound like that pilot could use a "Johnny-N-A-Suit"
(possible hint hint).

I would just hate to be a part of the ground crew after a mission.

Excellent all-around

Thanks again!

ciao&salaam
-Andrew

As I said before, Egg canopy in PCS...sweet!

Chris <><