 Space / 22473
Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:48:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Martin writes:
Great work.  I like the cockpit.  Is that the Duplo egg?  I like how you
used the big white cones behind the cockpit.  Great name, too.  It's been
too long since I got to see MST3K.

-Andrew

Ya, the duplo egg. *tips hat to Jon*.  I kept thinking, its clear, it's
round, it's gotta be PCS.  But the egg bases were non PCS colors.. then I
figured out that it would snap to one of those dome bottoms.  So I put a
technic axle through one of the holes (took a bit of piece editing to do
that) and Walla.

Ya, I love MST. I got a cool set of the DVD's for Christmas.  I remember the
MST3K Real Cheese '94 tour coming to Georgia Tech and sitting in a room with
about 300 geeks all laughing at different references in the movie...
aaaaahhhh geekness.

Chris <><
La La La