 Space / 22475
Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:39:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
Mmmmm. Greebly goodness, piping hot. This ship has a very "experimental" look
about it, with the exposed beams and hoses. Great cockpit (darn you and your mad
cockpit skills!).

God, I miss that show!

Take care,

Soren
Heh, I miss it too :-D

Thanks for the compliments.  The experimental look was purposeful and I'm
glad it came through.  At one time this was going to be a Test platform with
interchangeable engines.  But alas... it just became MST3k :-)

Hey, have you gotten your canopies to complete the Voodoo Child?  I e-mailed
Pitsco again and they still haven't gotten em in, but they said they would
SOON. *taps fingers*...

Chris <><