 Space / 21639
  My first Photoshop Picture...

(URL) the first picture I've ever fully finished in my Adobe Elements program. It might become the splash for the new page I'm designing. (Yes, splashes are the abomination of the internet, but I needed some exercise in image editing...) PLMKWYT. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) I think it looks good, John. I don't know enough about Adobe to give any suggestions on how to do it better (the Adobe work I have done for my SS pics is credited to my roommate). I gotta ask though, how did you get that texture and shape on (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Wow, for a first full picture, this is great! You did very well for yourself. I am impressed. If you will induldge me, however, I'd like to give out a couple points of constructive criticism. I don't know if I would have put the blur on the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

I should stress that I DID NOT make the planet. I used a neat little filter called lunercell that is available here, along with a fully functional demo: www.flamingpear.com Thanks for the response! -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Thanks! (...) Well, the edges of the ship were just a tad jaggy... but the blur wasn't neccesary. It's too late now to change it, though! :( (...) Yeah, its a round planet! :) I just uploaded an updated version that should fix that. Thanks for (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Very nice, mr. Kruer. Can't see anything straight out that seems problematic, and it certainly looks nice. Personally, I'm not a big fan of blurred images, but that's just my simple opinion. Otherwise, great stuff.. sound like your new site is gonna (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Pretty groovy pic, I used the Flaming Pear - it's too bad it expires. I'm not sure if it's worth actually purchasing, however. I thought I'd chime in on making blurred images, though: A better way to simulate motion is to make use of layers. Take (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Yeah, I just used the demo and saved as many images as I could be it expired! :) (...) blurring. Thanks for all the suggestions! -JHK (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Yeah, well, I hope my site turns out good! Thanks. :) -JHK (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Hey there Look! I finally got Lugnet to let me post! Anyways, I installed it on my PhotoDeluxe and cranked out a few sample images. Take a look here: (URL) think they look good, and maybe a few will show up in future pics of my MOC's! ~Andrew~ (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Ooops... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Looking good! I love planets... -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Hey, everybody, thanks for the responses! I've slightly redone the splash. www.ozbricks.net/kru...plash2.jpg Does it look better? -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Looks good John! The blurring of just the engine wash looks great... Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Me too! Now the real challenge. Which of us wants to build one of these out of Lego? (...I know I don't have enough bricks to pull it off...) :) -H. (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Yes. Although I did not mind the full blurring much, I think this does give a better relation to the Lego element of the image. Looks great! -Hendo (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)