 Space / 21640
Re: My first Photoshop Picture...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
http://www.ozbricks.net/kruertech/splash.jpg

It's the first picture I've ever fully finished in my Adobe Elements
program.  It might become the splash for the new page I'm designing.  (Yes,
splashes are the abomination of the internet, but I needed some exercise in
image editing...)

PLMKWYT.  I'm rather of a newbie in this field.

I think it looks good, John.  I don't know enough about Adobe to give any
suggestions on how to do it better (the Adobe work I have done for my SS
pics is credited to my roommate).  I gotta ask though, how did you get that
texture and shape on the planet surface?  That looks cool!

-Hendo