 Space / 21354
Re: How would you move a planet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:57:22 GMT

How to move a planet.  That's easy just use the Death Star.  Now if you want to
move it in one piece that is another matter entirely. :-)

1.  Oooo can we start a Stargate Physics vs. Star Trek Physics debate?  I
say that a Goauld mothership could take out the Enterprise-D, except that
the Goaulds' weak understanding of tactics would make it too easy for the
Federation... :-,

The Federation has NO understanding of tactics.  First Contact for example,
they needed Piccard to tell them to concentrate their fire on one spot. Well
duh. Nevermind the fact that the Federation uses the ancient Roman era navel
combat model.  Ramming your ship into an opponent and trying to board their
ship is more effective than actually shooting at it.  I will be honest I have
only ever seen 3 episodes of Stargate (I am usually at work when it comes on)
so I can't really comment on how silly the Goaulds are. :-)

-Mike Petrucelli

FUT off-topic.geek