 Space / 19327
Re: Space legends, my thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:47:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Lets face some facts:
1.we cant get classic space helmets

Why is a re-mold for this one little part such a big deal, considering how
many new parts are in every single Galidor set?  I know molds are expensive,
but if all it took was ONE LOUSY MOLD, is it really a melodrama to do so?

(snip)

>(I still think the 6973 is close to the
greatest space set of all time).

Ah, I see.  Well, this conversation ends early, then.  ;-)

--Dave

P.S.

TLC/LD dont want to offer anything that could be called a
spaceship other than starwars.

Wasn't this part of the Lucasfilm licensing agreement?