 Space / 19326
Re: Image for #6711 Mini-Figure pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:41:39 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message

I prefer a classic torso with a Futuron helmet and a black visor...clean
one color design while protecting the figs from the elements...if only I
had more solid color helmets...

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

I'm gonna need a lot of lighter fluid.

_ j o n ( flicks match...FWOOOSH )

Yes!  BURN!  Burn the heretic!!  Send this godless witchery back to achy
double hockey sticks.

I mean, c'mon, Bram, man...  You're the one who made that uber-cool 6888 way
back when!  Don't tell me the classic spaceman doesn't hold a special place
in your heart.

Futuron figures are definitely a close second for me, though.  I even like
the 9355 DACTA ones with green pants.  Hey...why is everyone looking at me
now?  Put those torches down...please...

--Dave