 Space / 19359
Re: Image for #6711 Mini-Figure pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:58:52 GMT

Although my first love is the Pirate, Ninja  and Castle themes, I also own
over 60 Space sets.  It is bricks we need to build our MOC's.  But once the
ships and planetary moc's are done, there comes the need to populate our
worlds.  I loved the mini-fig sets.
  I purchased
72 of 4805 Ninja Knights
22 6013 Samurai Swordsman
27 6026 King Leo (mounted)
19 6105 Medeival Knights
and dozens of other minifig sets.

Why an I posting this on Lugnet Space?  Because the topic was brought up
about 6703.  This has been a disappointment for me in recent times from
Lego.  The lack of minifig sets.  For example, Star Wars, the icon has to be
the Storm Trooper, and yet for a time they were only released in the larger
sets.  Again in Episode 2 we are given the Clone Trooper, and as yet only
released in large, expensive sets.  The new Adventure/ far East sets, we are
given new East Indian minifigs, but only released in larger sets.  I would
really like to see the return of the minifig sets.  And yes, I would
purchase many of Space minifig sets.  I did not get into the (Lego) Space
program til late, although I have purchased dozens of figs from Brick Link,
mostly Space Police II.  Come on Lego, give me back the minifig sets like 6703.

I'll step off my soapbox for now...

Don

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
I second that, the 6703 is beautiful. I have one sealed in box, maybe the
only set I'd even think about doing that with...